Durable – Modular – Easy to Operate & Maintain
Completely redesigned from the ground up, Titan Abrasive cartridge dust collectors are the most affordable, high performance dust collectors on the market today.
Designed exclusively for abrasive blasting applications, Titan cartridge dust collectors feature a reverse pulse of compressed air that momentarily reverses the flow of air through the filter element. This pulse knocks the caked-on dust into a hopper or dust drum below — versus relying on bags or socks to filter the air.
Titan dust collectors provide the proper ventilation needed to assure maximum visibility — allowing blast room operators to work safely and productively.
Whether you need one unit or three, our modular design is easily expandable or reconfigured to meet specific needs. Internal Abrasive Wear Inlet Baffles bolt right in and can be replaced.
Down-time is also a thing of the past as the reverse pulse cleaning system cleans the filter elements while the dust collector is in operation.
Benefits of Titan cartridge dust collectors
- Captures dust-filled air, filters it, and returns the clean air to the plant
- Delivers maximum efficiency and rugged durability
- Requires zero outside venting of air
- Eliminates heated and cooled air loss — significantly reducing energy costs
- Options can be added at any time
Advanced NanoFiber Filtration Technology
- Comes standard!
- Allows for the filter to surface load, resulting in lower pressure drop, reduced pulse-cleaning cycles, and less wear and tear
- Longer filter life means significant cost savings over time
- Easily replaceable
- Only cartridge on the market to receive a MERV 15 rating
- Photohelic Gauge – Measures and controls differential pressure, providing fully automated cleaning and longer filter life; factory installed – Let us know when you order!
- Extended Legs – Heavy duty extended legs for 55 Gallon Drum, Super Sack, or others
- Cone Butterfly Valve Assembly – Upgrade to standard slide gate
- External Abrasive Wear Inlet
- Hazardous Condition Controls
- Hazardous Condition Venting Door